.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Japan/Korea Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Getting old, learning new things all the time, family man, getting fat and lazy, electrician, uni grad, has-been sportsman, High jump record holder

100 Things About Hammy

  • Frugal Bastard - My Blog
  • Hammy's Website
  • Sunday, March 28, 2004
     
    Jap Blog 21st of July 1996

    Had a decent breakfast. Still can’t believe the size of last night’s tea. Down to the beach. Even though it was threatening to rain all day, the beach was pretty packed. Wayne and I were the only gaijin (foreigners) on the beach. Bit of beach volleyball with Yumiko and Tsutomu, body boarding and sumo. Markibono (me) reigns supreme as champion sumo. Then we went back near the Suzuki’s household for more shellfishing. There were fishing paddocks in the river and I cut my hands on the poles. Kou managed to break the rake tool. Good tea. Everybody left. Bought a five day rail pass.

    Comments: Post a Comment



    Powered by Blogger